Updates & Notices
- MyPenPay account access changes COMING SOON! – improve your login experience and implement the latest security standards. The first time you access your account after the changes go into effect, you will be prompted to register a new participant profile. Please see attached overview for more detailed information on the changes.
- First time users: Select SSN for your login preference; enter your Social Security Number (SSN) and the Password mailed to you from State Street Bank.
- Future Use: You may create a username to use when logging in; click on the User Preferences link at the top of the page, select the Username link.
- If you have any questions about this website, please contact the MyPenPay help line at 1-866-471-0368.
- For pension payment updates or questions call Benefit Connect at 888-409-3300 or visit the website at https://fcabenefits.ehr.com/ESS.